Stockholm, Sweden. Full-time position.
We at Gravity Nordic enjoy breaking the molds and challenge how the marketing production and creative industries work. All of this is way easier said than done. To achieve our vision, we know that we need to work hard, build a great team but also find a kickass and an experienced marketing director. Someone with a sharp head, and a sense of business. Someone who’s comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment and wants to be part of our success story.
What you’ll be doing?
- Develop and execute marketing strategy and activities across different channels, including marketing automation process. Increase brand awareness and reach across multiple products and brands
- Direct analytical data gathering and marketing/consumer test strategies
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Collaborate closely with our sales and product teams
- Implement marketing campaigns including content creation and execution
- Build, level and lead a marketing team by recruiting, training and leading employees
- Is there something else you’d like to do? Fantastic, let’s add that in.
What are we looking for?
- Truly seasoned marketer; minimum of eight years of experience in working abroad or with strong international brands, and experience of marketing or media bureaus
- Proven track record in digital marketing and creative campaigns
- Understanding of sales, business development, and growth hacking
- A strategic thinker who likes to dig in and get shit done, with world-class interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Experience of B2B and B2B2C marketing communications, branding and startups
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM and marketing automation, preferably HubSpot or similar
Why will you love it here?
- Open, honest and growing startup culture where you really can make a difference
- A people-focused environment that is authentic and passionate about learning and challenging ourselves
- Individual career development plans with strong coaching and mentor network. Let us know where you want to go and we will help you to get there
About Gravity Nordic
Gravity Nordic helps brands and creatives to save their time on design and not on the practical shit in the era of time sucking distractions! By taking responsibility for brands’ physical marketing and promotional material production, logistics and warehousing we enable them to focus on things that matter them the most. Furthermore, as our business model is similar to Airbnb, and we don’t own any production factories, we can always choose the best producers and production methods from our global producer network even for the most challenging custom products.
Right now, we’re expanding. A lot. One of our largest goals is to change this traditional industry. We are in the midst of developing a digital platform, specifically moulded to release and realise creativity on a global scale, which is why we are looking for the best people to help us grow. If you love marketing and brands and learning constantly as a professional in a startup culture, then you might just be the right talent we are looking for.