Helsinki, Finland. Full-time position.
We at Gravity Nordic enjoy breaking the moulds and challenge how the marketing production and creative industries work. All of this is way easier said than done, and therefore we are looking for a kickass and an experienced frontend developer. You’ll be responsible for crafting a well-performing frontend with awesome interactions and transitions to our digital commerce platform that inspires and serves the most demanding and ruthless user group there is – branding, advertising and marketing gurus.
Day to day, you collaborate with our designers, customers and a slightly mad product owner Jani to push boundaries of digital design. You also work closely with our backend chiefs to connect your creations to our content and smarts. Our cloud stack is modern and so are the ways of working.
We’ve started an international journey to provide companies with differentiated brand experiences, yet allowing to procure marketing and promotional materials in the most cost-efficient manner. We are a fast growing and moving team, a profitable business and serve a number of well-known customers and brands already.
We have offices in Helsinki and Stockholm and planning to open up an office in Berlin in 2019. Let us know about your background and motivations in fluent English (with some references or links to your earlier works, GitHub etc.), and why we’d be idiots not to hire you.
Why you will love it here?
- Open, honest and growing startup culture where you really can make a difference
- A people-focused environment that is authentic and passionate about learning and challenging ourselves
- Individual career development with strong coaching and mentor network. Let us know where you want to go and we will help you to get there
- State-of-the-art working equipment you pick yourself
Skills and experience we hope to see
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a frontend developer, frontend architect or full-stack developer
- Experience with ReactJS and Redux is a big plus
- Good comprehension of mobile first design and PWA patterns
- Writing well tested, quality code
- Have a track record of shipping commercial products and features. Previous eCommerce experience is a big plus.
- Enjoy an agile work environment and collaborate well with various work styles and our diverse team of professionals
Gravity Nordic helps brands and creatives to save their time on design and not on the routine shit with full of distractions! By taking responsibility for brands’ physical marketing and promotional material production and logistics, we enable them to focus on things that matter the most. Our producer network is global – we can provide custom productions and meet expectations even for the most demanding customers.
Right now, we are expanding. A lot. One of our main goals is to change this traditional industry. We are in the midst of developing a digital platform, specifically moulded to release and realise creativity on a global scale, which is why we are looking for the best people to help us grow.
Sound you like you?