Digital Content Producer
Helsinki, Finland. Part or full-time position.
At Gravity Nordic, content producers are pretty much like Swiss army knives with a vast set of tools. Beyond creating content for our digital platforms, you’ll also need to wear your creative marketer hat and make a ton of calls how to communicate our products and services better both online and offline. It’s not a small task. With this brand new role, you are responsible for setting the standard how we excite and connect creatives and marketing professionals to our products and services.
What you’ll be doing?
- Build, wordsmith and execute our digital platform content and messages across channels
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to determine how product, promotion, event, campaign and brand launch content can be created
- Work closely with our development and design team to create and manage data taxonomy, propose A/B testing opportunities, and discover ways to grow sales and improve our KPIs
- Assist our key account managers and warehouse partners with inventory management
- Support our marketing activities both online and offline and digital tool customer onboarding
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years of experience creating content for digital products, services or eCommerce
- Relevant College or University degree (communications, marketing, business, digital etc.)
- Experience operating successfully in a fast-paced, changing environment whilst thinking strategically and solving problems independently. An ability to tackle multiple projects across platforms and media channels
- Understanding of web site information architecture, taxonomies and site mapping
- Strong experience using WordPress content management system and comfortable with Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written. Finnish language skills are a plus but not required.
Why will you love it here?
- Open, honest and growing startup culture where you really can make a difference
- A people-focused environment that is authentic and passionate about learning and challenging ourselves
- Individual career development plans with strong coaching and mentor network. Let us know where you want to go and we will help you to get there
About Gravity Nordic
Gravity Nordic helps brands and creatives to save their time on design and not on the practical shit in the era of time sucking distractions! By taking responsibility for brands’ physical marketing and promotional material production, logistics and warehousing we enable them to focus on things that matter them the most. Furthermore, as our business model is similar to Airbnb, we can always choose the best producers and production methods from our global producer network even for the most challenging custom products.
Right now, we’re expanding. A lot. One of our largest goals is to change this traditional industry. We are in the midst of developing a digital platform, specifically moulded to release and realise creativity on a global scale, which is why we are looking for the best people to help us grow. If you love marketing and brands and learning constantly as a professional in a startup culture, then you might just be the right talent we are looking for.